Generally, we offer a 2-year warranty on our watches. Within the warranty period, we eliminate all defects of your product free of charge, as far as they are based on material and manufacturing defects.
The guarantee does not apply to:
- Defects or damages caused by improper use or negligence (e.g. impact, fall, glass scratches)
- Defects or damages due to improper repair or modification of the watch or its parts
- Optical changes that occur as a result of normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches etc. on the glass and/or case, discoloration of the bracelet and flaking of the coating)
- Water damage
- Any dirt on the product also does not constitute a warranty claim
In the case of a warranty claim, please proceed as follows:
- Please contact our customer service and include the following information in the email: - Name of the - Order number - Photo of the defective article
- Our customer service first checks the picture to see whether the defect is a warranty claim.
- In the event of a warranty claim, you will receive a free return receipt to send the item to our Complaint and Warranty Department.
- Please also fill out the warranty form completely and put it in the package. The application serves to identify your return and is therefore extremely important.
- Our warranty department will review the case within 7 days of receipt and will repair/replace the item free of charge if necessary.
Any Questions? Leave us a message on:
Live Chat - instant reply (within business hours)